Tuesday, September 25, 2007

You Know How It Is When This Happens!!!

It has been 6 months since I have posted on my blog. All I can say is that I got burned out on my computer and I am just getting back on. I didn't stop everything, but I sure did slow down. I did check my E Mail and dropped in to check out the blogs here.

I belong to several fishing boards and I hardly have been on them. Sheeeeesh!! No selling on E Bay, just buying a few things and that is about it. It must be the weather! When it was warm I would sit on my screened in porch and read. Books, newspapers kept me occupied, and I just didn't feel like being on this ole computer.

Now that the mornings are cooler, I just feel better being back in the house and on line again. Sorry about not being around and posting as much, but I hope to post more in the future. I missed Ya!

2 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger danielle said...

Welcome back!

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats