Friday, August 11, 2006

Tonight It's The Ravens Playing The New York Giants In Baltimore

I am looking forward to seeing the Ravens/Giants game tonight. It is an exhibition game and the 1st game this year. Steve McNair will start at Quarterback probably for the first quarter only. It will be good to see if there is any fire on defense and how well the offense has come together. Maybe by the first regular game the two will have jelled and good things will happen this year.

I will be at the Cross St. Market having a few brews and getting something good to eat at Nick's Seafood. I am up for it. I hope to hook up with my daughter Allie and her good friend Nicole. My brother and my friend Mike will be with us. It will be a fun night.

Maybe see ya there!

3 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Have fun, Frank! 'fraid I'll be working or I'd head down for a cold one.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Double Dogged said...

Thanks! anytime you need a cold one, let me know.

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had known you were going to be at the Market, Frank, I would have met up with you. I was there while the game was on--about 9'ish.

You really need to let me know when you are in the area. Especially since my new house is going to be a stone's throw away from the stadium.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats