Monday, May 08, 2006

XM Satellite Radio And Jason Kidd

A week ago or so, I got a new XM Radio for my car and a boom box for home use. When you subscribe you not only get all of the channels for your radio, you get to listen to XM satellite radio on your computer. Receiving XM on your computer is part of the service. It has so many channels to listen to, I keep changing channels to hear just about any kind of music there is. It is not just music it has all kinds of entertainment. You can go crazy switching channels.

Right now I am on channel 8 taking in the music from the 80's. It just so happens that the DJ and PD on channel 8 is Jason Kidd. Jason is my nephew and has been one of top DJ's in the country for awhile. My son Frank is a DJ and news director in Tennessee and I have a cousin that is a news director and DJ in West Virginia. Being an on air personality just seems to run on my side of the family.

If you want to experience XM satellite radio go to xmradio.com for a free 3 day trial. It's fun!

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Cham said...

The good news about surfing through 180 channels is that by the time you get done with all of them, the stations at the beginning of the cycle are playing different songs.

XM, can't live without it.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Double Dogged said...

You are right on with that! It's worst than a TV with a clicker. So many channels so many clicks. I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats