Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Pool Man The Deck And Breasts Yeah!

The swimming pool man showed up on time and gave me some good news. When he saw my empty and debris cleaned pool he knocked off $200 from the price of cleaning it. They start Monday to acid and power wash and I can start filling my pool at the end of the day when they leave. I thought the price was reasonable for what the crew would have to do. Like I said in the other blog, that is way too much work for me to do. The pool should be up and running like new by weekend.

It is nice to have service people show up on time and actually reduce the estimated price that they had given me on the phone. Then they knocked off the $200 for the pool being emptied. Now the price was half of what the phone quote was. I am in a service business and will always be on time for an appointment. Customers really appreciate it. I know I did!

It is so nice to be able to have dinner on the deck. Now that the weather is warmer, we will be eating most of our meals out there. Tonight we grilled skinless chicken breasts blackened Cajun style, had a salad and some string beans. It was good! Our larger deck is covered and screened in. We have a small under the counter refrigerator and a counter top stove with a grill on one side. We have a TV and some comfortable furniture to sit on. There are 2 palm type overhead fans to stir the air when needed. We practically live out on the deck during warm or hot weather. Life is good again. We love our home!

4 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you live in a palace that I can only dream about, but we've eaten dinner on our shitty little open-air deck three nights this week already. We even ordered pizza and ate that out there tonight. Deck living does not suck.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

You, uh, sat on the tv?

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Double Dogged said...

SC, I don't live in a palace but we love our deck. We had a roof put on and screened it in about 12 years ago. Until then it was open and we enjoyed that as well.

Snay, you should try sitting on a TV sometime. LOL That sentence could give you that impression.

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats