Thursday, May 04, 2006

And The Good News Is.......

At about 6 :30 this a.m. I received a phone call from my Swimming Pool people. They wanted to know if they could come over to do my pool this morning. The head of the crew apologize about the early call. He knew I was an early riser because we talked about fishing and being up early every day, which I am.

This means I will have a head start on getting the pool filled with water by weekend and not have to wait until Monday, the original pool cleaning day. This is good!

I am now leaving to go over to Allie's (my daughter) house to take her front door over to my place and strip the paint off. She will be home all day and I will have it done by afternoon to re-install. This will be a very busy day for me. I love it!

I think I will get some good Steaks for dinner on the deck tonight. Or, maybe stop in my favorite Polish Deli (Krakus) on Fleet St. in Fells Point and pick up some of those very large great tasting Hot Dogs they have. I love these Hot Dogs. I have to stop at the Antique Store across the street and pickup some glass I bought. It is not an extra trip to get Sausage or Hot Dogs. Even if it was it is worth it. Either way it will taste better out on the deck.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger j-e-s-s-i-c-a said...

everything tastes better on a deck! summer, here we come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats