Sunday, February 05, 2006

Food Fun And The Super Bowl

Today with my buddies, I will be watching the Super Bowl at The Dock Of The Bay Restaurant on Millers Island in Baltimore County. This is a nice place to be watching the game with all those nice TV's everywhere. Today they will be serving raw Oysters 3 for a buck during the game. Drinks are reduced and they will have other food specials. In a sea of purple, I found this to be a pleasant place to watch The Ravens when they are playing out of town. This sounds like a commercial for this place, but I don't have any affiliation with The Dock Of The Bay of any kind.

I will predict that the Steelers will win the Super Bowl in the first time ever overtime. Wow, that's going out on a limb! Well, anyway I believe that the Steelers will win and make my favorite Steeler Fan, Jennetic, a happy camper.

I am a true dyed in Purple Ravens Fan without a doubt, and want to smash the Steelers every time we meet. Of course, during regular season, I want to see the Steelers lose everygame they play. Today, though, I just think the Steelers and jutted jaw Bill Cowher will win and the Seahawks and Mike Holmgren will lose. IMHO

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger jennetic said...

I hope you're right and the Steelers win!! Go Steelers!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats