Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Strange People Names That Are Real

Over the years I have come across many real persons names that are comical or just whimsical. I will list a few and ask my fellow bloggers to add to the list of any strange names that they have come across. They don't have to mean anything. This could be very interesting. Here we go.

Nell Green Alred
Mugumi Kato Mumpower
Dick Wigger ( I knew this guy)
Jay Walker
Richard Head (figure this one out)
Bill Board

My son Frank (Left Of The Dial) reminded me of a funny name for a business in New Jersey on Rte. 40. It is no longer there, but it was always a hoot to see it. The name was:

Chicks, Licks and Flicks Of course it featured Fried Chicken, Ice Cream and Videos.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

>>Dick Wigger

That poor, poor man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats