Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Happy Hour Thank You !!!!!

Thank you Bonanza JellyBean for hosting last night's Happy Hour. I hope you remember most of it. Getting there early with my daughter and seeing you and Snay already there was a good start for a good evening. As the bloggers started to filter in we all got a good chance to get reacquainted. Your pick of Rick's was good and was the food and drinks. Now that being said, I didn't quite catch what you said about Brown, something about stats and exclamation something or the other. Another Jack and Diet Coke Please !!!!!

Snay was looking good from being on his diet. I bought ACW a glass of water. God, can that guy drink. He was still under the weather a little. We were just glad to see him show up.

Linda (Broadsheet) and I were talking when BJB flash her tattoo of a faerie, you know the kind with wings like TinkerBelle. I told Linda that I liked Fairies and left it at that.

Jessica, just got back from Scotland, and she didn't bring any Haggis with her. Russell was with her and it was good to see him again.

It was good to see Cara and Tracy and I am looking forward to the Charm City Roller Girls.

Fool and Eric made their appearance and chatted up. Good to see both of ya!

Mandiferous (Manda Toad) was looking good as always.

Zen Chick I enjoy seeing at the Happy Hours.

Wombat and Sally came in and I got a chance to meet them.

My favorite Steelers fan, Jennetic was her usual sweetheart self. Good to see ya Jenn.

Bryan (Timonium 21093) came for his first Happy Hour. It was good to meet and talk to you. Don't be a stranger.

BJB, was running across the street to some of the other bars, coming back and forth. As far as I know she still had shoes on and didn't lose them.

My daughter enjoy meeting BJB and hopes to see her and everyone else again at the next Happy Hour, and so do I.

3 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger jennetic said...

Aw, you're a sweetheart, DD! It was lovely to see you & to meet your daughter! See you at the next one! (Hopefully I'll be super happy cuz my Steelers got their SB rings!!!)

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger acw said...

I drank so much water, I'm surprised I didn't get a hangover.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Hey, your blog is back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats