Monday, January 02, 2006

A Good Showing, But Not The Ravens

Yesterday at our brunch, we had a very good turnout. The crowd of friends and family ate, drank, and was merry for over 2 hours. The Bloody Marys were good and kept flowing through out the brunch. I made up the pitchers of Bloody Marys , but didn't make them too hot so some that can't stand the heat could drink them. That worked out well. I did have all the goodies for making them as hot as you wanted and some of us took advantage of the heat. I had all kinds of hot sauces, old bay, and some of the hottest horse radish that I have had in a long time. I love it when horse radish opens up all your sinuses with just a little whiff. The Mimosas were good, but the Bloody Marys won hands down.

The food was excellent and it was all home made except for the Bagels. The very large ham was not very large when we got done with it. It was enough left for some sandwiches and with eggs for breakfast.

The Ravens game started and by then the Brunch was winding down as most of the people were leaving. I watched as the Ravens gave away the game and decided there is always next year. The Ravens ended up tied with the Browns at 6 and 10 for last place. We got into 3rd place instead of last because we had won more games in our division then Cleveland. I am glad it ended this way, because of the standings in our division we get to play The Tennessee Titans next season in Tennessee. This means I get to see the Ravens play the Titans in Tennessee with my son who is a Titans fan. If the Ravens or the Titans don't shape up next season it won't matter who wins, just like this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats