Sunday, December 04, 2005

This cold weather with the ice on everything makes me think about buying a condo in Florida. I have been thinking of doing this for a few years now. I don't want to live in Florida year round, just during the colder months. With all of the Hurricanes hitting Florida, I have not been actively looking. I also like Charleston S.C. and this may be another choice. Though Florida is becoming more popular and the prices are rising, there are still some nice Condos to be had for a good price. I like fishing and want to be near the East Coast. I don't have to be on the water just near it. I sold my boat this summer that I used on the Chesapeake for fishing and am not in any hurry to replace it till I decide what to do about Florida.

Maryland is a great place and has plenty of Salt and Freshwater fishing close by. I still have my freshwater reservoir boat and motors. I want to get out and do more Crabbing next year. This year I didn't get out crabbing at all and that's a shame, the crabs were running good this year for recreational crabbers. I have all of the equipment to go and am looking forward to crab next season.

This cold weather always make me think of warmer climes. What the hell can I say, I am leaving now to go to the Ravens game and sit in the stands in this damn weather and loving every minute of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats