Saturday, December 03, 2005

The Ravens game is tomorrow and I will be there with others in a sea of Purple. Not only that, I will be at the Cross St. Market eating and drinking at Nick's Seafood and Bar. The Natty Boh's will flow and the Oysters will be cold and on the half shell. It doesn't take much to make me happy. I will be slurping and drinking at 10 a.m. with my brother and friend Mike and anyone else who wants to join us. The game starts at 1 o'clock and that is plenty of time to fill up on the good things in life. Any of y'all that know me and see me, stop by and say hello, the beer is on me. It does get crowded around ll o'clock, but we will be there somewhere. So get there earlier and get a seat.

Hey, I know what your are thinking, but screw the weather. I am there for the fun and I don't give a crap if the weather is bad or not. In fact a little wetness will add to the atmosphere, I'll dress for it. Besides, who wants to be a fair weather fan! Layers, that is what you use to keep warm and good insulated leather boots to keep your feet warm. Then you are all set. Oh yeah gloves to keep your hands warm and a parka so wind doesn't go down your neck. I usually only have one beer while at the game. All my drinking is done before game time and that is plenty enough for me.

The Houston Texans are in town and I expect to see a win for the Ravens. The Ravens have had their problems this year and there is always next year. I am a fan of the Ravens, I won't boo them when something happens to them on the field. That is just not right. They are having a losing year and that happens to all teams at one time or another. The Ravens, good or bad they are my team and I am just glad to have a NFL team back in Baltimore. See Ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats