Saturday, December 10, 2005

It was Left Of The Dial that got me started

It was the blog Left Of The Dial that got me started looking at blogs. My son Frank has this blog and runs a radio station in Tennessee. He started sending me blogs about Antiques in or around the Baltimore area. He had a link to Epiphany In Baltimore on his Blog and that is how I found all the nice Baltimore people and their blogs. Who would have thought that after 3 Happy Hours and finally starting my own Blog that I would have the pleasure to meet so many Baltimore Bloggers.

Frank's Blog is mainly about country music and other news of the day. If you get a chance check it out. If it is anything you want to know about what is happening in Country Music he is the guy to ask.

Here is where to go: Left Of The Dial


Thanks Y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats