Monday, December 12, 2005

Here's A Tip That's Easy To Do

I don't know about you, but my house has been getting quite dry from the heat being on all the time. I have been getting a slight headache from breathing too much dry air. Here is how I deal with it and it works well.

I take a large pot and fill it about 2/3's of the way full of water and put it on the stove to boil. When the water boils it adds moisture in the air and takes a lot of the dryness out of your house. This will make your sinus open up and you will feel much better. I add some whole cloves to the water and the house smells wonderful.

Just a little thing, but it works for me.

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger acw said...

Luckily our furnace has a built in humidifier, so we just crank that sucker to 11.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger tfg said...

I've done the same with the bath tub before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats