Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Dogs Come Home And David's Bluehouse Coffee Shop

I went to the Krakus Deli today and had to wait a little while to get waited on. I don't mind that, because it gives me a chance to look around at all the other things they sell. There were at least 10 of us there and all speaking Polish except me of course. At one time or another they broke in to English, but I like to hear the Polish being spoken. When my turn came I got my order of Hot Dogs and a small smoked ham and left.

I wanted to stop at the newly opened Bluehouse in the 1400 block of Fleet St. just off of Caroline. I got to meet David and John and had a very good Latte'. While drinking the Latte' I got a chance to look around at all the other things there. Not only do they have a first class Coffee Shop with lot's of places to sit down and enjoy your drink and eats, David has furniture, decorative accessories, and a myriad of glass and other goodies to look at. Mostly new but some old glass jars and things. Some nice handmade craft items can be found also. I will be sure to stop back anytime I am in the area and have a good coffee and to say hello. Stop in and have something to eat or drink and you will be supporting a fellow Baltimore Blogger.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Frenz said...

Hey, I was probably there at just about the same time you were, but I might've been in another part of the store. Come by again and say hello.

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Double Dogged said...

John said you worked there, but he didn't say you were there when I was. Sorry I missed you and next time I will ask if you are there. Bluehouse is a nice place. I liked it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats