Thursday, November 17, 2005

I had a great time at the Baltimore Bloggers Happy Hour last night. I want to thank Mike and Kisch for being great hosts. I liked the Wifey blouse. It was good to meet everyone again and some new faces. Molly Goatwax was a pleasure to meet and talk to. I liked the Public House and yes the beer is cold. I will be back.

Baltimore Bloggers know how to have a good time and I am fortunate to be a part of this group. Looking forward to the next get together and to see how much beer we can consume. Yeah!!

4 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Blogger Frenz said...

The beer was cold, wasn't it? See you at the next one.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger acw said...

Woo hoo! It was your first happy hour as a blogger!

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice talking to you at the Happy Hour. It was surprisingly a good time.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

good seeing you, D.D.!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats