Monday, July 03, 2006

Wow ! Was That A Surprise !

The other night I ate some Pizza loaded with Pepperoni and Cheese and drank a few beers. It was good and I enjoyed it very much. The next morning (Saturday) I woke up my usual early time around 5 a.m. My mouth and throat was dry and I was thirsty. I went into the fridge and brought out a large container of pure Cranberry juice. Nothing like a good glass of juice to slake your dry thirst. I poured myself a glass of the juice and emptied it on one long swig. Something was wrong. Then I remembered that my wife had made up a large batch of Cosmopolitans and had used that container to store it. It wasn't just Cranberry juice anymore, it had about a half a bottle of Vodka and almost the same amount of Triple Sec in it. Talk about a sensation. My thirst disappeared and I was feeling good baby. Just to make sure I wouldn't get thirsty, I had a second glass. I then had my coffee. It was a great morning, I will have to do that again.

5 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny.

I can see a Cosmopolitan being good in the morning. :)

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Frank Strovel III said...

Can't beat a good Bloody Mary in the morning, I bet.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger jennetic said...

Here's to many more pleasant surprises! Cheers!

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE YOU BEEN?

-Snay

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? Live Blog Stats